2009-07-10

Motorcycles by Lorenzo Lamas

According to his website, Lorenzo Lamas has joined forces with master motorcycle designer, Ralph Randolph, to form Lorenzo Cycles.
The international motorcycle lifestyle brand will include custom motorcycles, parts, apparel, jewelry and fragrance. Lorenzo will unveil 4 signature motorcycle designs at this year's Sturgis Motorcycle Rally (August 2 - 7, 2009).

Note from Lorenzo: Since building my first chopper back in '79, I've wanted to put my stamp on custom motorcycle designs. The rubber has finally met the road with Lorenzo Lamas Cycles. While filming all over the country for my show "Renegade", I rapped with a lot of folks from all walks of life. Everyone loves the spirit of the open road and embraces individuality. My motorcycle company will embody this ideal. We will combine unique but timeless designs with a 'wild west vibe' and the reliability and workmanship that only my partner, master builder Ralph Randolph, can deliver. I've waited a long time for this perfect storm of creative forces to come together and I've seen a lot of styles and fads come and go. What's here to stay is “build quality” and timeless design and I'm stoked to be able to share that with all of you on our rides and at our events. Till then, keep the shiny side up!”

Giving to charity has always been important to me. I've supported many diverse and credible ones throughout the years. This year, at Sturgis, I am stoked that the attention my motorcycle company is attracting will raise money for an important cause. I have chosen Make-A-Wish Foundation as the charity that will receive 100% of the profits from the sale of my Sturgis Rally T-Shirts. Since 1980, Make-A-Wish Foundation has given hope, strength and joy to children with life-threatening medical conditions. To donate, please contact the charity at :
www.wish.org. I'll see you all at Sturgis and keep the shiny side up!

No comments: