2010-04-22

Mariska Hargitay at 2010 Matrix Award

Mariska Hargitay attended the 2010 Matrix Awards presented by New York Women in Communications at The Waldorf Astoria on April 19, 2010 in New York City.

The Matrix Award honors extraordinary achievements of outstanding women in the communications industry.
Mariska, who is president & founder of the Joyful Heart Foundation presented an award to singer Sheryl Crow.

Mariska met Sheryl Crow on the Big Island of Hawaii in 2006. "I always wear a necklace with the word 'Fearlessness' on it," says Hargitay. "I think that's what first drew me to Sheryl. I have a deep appreciation for people who grab life by the horns and ride it for all it's worth. She does it with such grace and beauty, with humor and humility, and this magical combination of you-can't-stop-me determination and tranquil self-awareness. She may have the most beautiful heart of anyone I know-pure and good and true."

On these pictures, Mariska poses with comedian Tina Fey and Sheryl Crow:

No comments: