2010-04-29

Ken Olin in Reality TV Show

Ken Olin (55, Father Christopher on Falcon Crest's Season 5) is set to make his reality TV debut, alongside his daughter Roxy on hit U.S. series THE CITY.
Aspiring actress Roxy Olin, who had a snall guest role on her dad's show Brother's and Sisters, appears alongside Whitney Port in the MTV series, about Port's struggle to make it as a fashion designer in New York City.

She insists her dad and actress mother Patricia Wettig encouraged her to take part in the show to boost her Hollywood career, and now Ken Olin is showing his support by appearing on the series himself.

Roxy Olin tells the New York Daily News, "When I was considering joining the show, my dad was like, reality is the new generation - either you can run with it or you can get left behind. My parents thought it sounded cool, like nothing they'd ever done before... and now my dad wants to be on it! I think he's going to be on an episode this season."

No comments: